All clergy engaged in public ministry require habitual Faculties granted by the Bishop of the place in which they reside and/or exercise their appointed ministry.

Whenever clergy move to minister in another diocese or parish, they require Permission to Minister in that new situation from the appropriate authority. Such permission can only be granted when a cleric’s Bishop or Ordinary has testified to his good standing and his Working With Children Check (WWCC) has been verified by the receiving diocese or parish.

Please see forms below:

Clergy with ACMR number

Clergy without ACMR Number (both forms below are required to be submitted)

Religious or lay person